Author Topic: The Benefits of Coconut Water  (Read 1816 times)

Offline «TcS»Ep1c®

The Benefits of Coconut Water
« on: February 07, 2011, 10:13:29 AM »
Coconut water is the only drink besides water I have between meals. I also use it instead of sports drinks as it replenishes your electrolytes with natural potassium and minerals versus all the crap that is in sports drinks.

http://www.amillionlives.com/benefits-of-coconut-water-refreshing-beverage-rich-in-electrolytes-and-low-in-carbs.html

"Coconut water nutrition facts show that coconut water has amazing health benefits and it should be a part of a healthy diet. It contains minerals and other nutritional factors in high concentration. With no cholesterol, it has more electrolytes than any vegetable or fruit, and the traces of sulphur, copper and phosphorous helps correct electrolyte imbalance. The presence of ascorbic acid (vitamin-c) in the beverage is enough to meet daily requirements of the body. It is also a very good source of b-complex vitamins like niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, folic acid, and thiamin, helping you gain a lot of health benefits from coconut water nutrition.The natural sugars in coconut water are present in the form of fructose and glucose. Cytokinins present in the liquid have significant anti-ageing, anti-carcinogenic, and anti- thrombotic properties. Apart from that, coconut water is composed of naturally occurring bioactive enzymes like dehydrogenase, diastase, phosphatase catalase etc that helps in digestion and metabolism."

Offline «TcS»Bang_Bang®

• Global Moderator
Re: The Benefits of Coconut Water
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 08:26:12 PM »
been meaning to get some of this stuff. where do you get yours from?

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 11:44:58 PM »
i hate things made with coconut but i like the juice... ill try this, but too much of this stuff can make you sick though correct?

Offline «TcS»Ep1c®

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:16:29 AM »
I have been drinking it daily for months with no problems. I have friends who have been drinking it daily their whole lives.

I just by mine from the local gas station. I clean them out once a week.

Offline susanmethew

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 03:19:22 AM »
coconut water is very best for the health. Drink it early in the morning after exercise. It is very best for the hair, skin and health.

Offline «TcS»InfamousTBG®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »
ya jb must have the silkiest skin ever
We stopped looking for monsters under our bed once we realized they were inside us.

Offline «TcS»Ep1c®

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 03:43:35 PM »
ya jb must have the silkiest skin ever

LOL!

Offline sharonbaker

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 12:42:32 AM »
Yes it has great benefits for health.

Coconut water is good removing diarrhea problem
Removes skin acne, dark spot, wrinkles
Preventing cancer disease