Author Topic: Texas meet up!  (Read 613 times)

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
Texas meet up!
« on: April 15, 2016, 08:14:11 PM »
This past weekend Texas hosted round 3 of the motogp motorcycle racing championship at their COTA circuit.  Since the races in Indianapolis have been cancelled, I decided to take a trip out to Texas to watch the races there instead as it was the only time they came to the US.  Spent all 3 days out there and on Saturday, I decided to head over to our local AN-94 nub, "HBeretta" and see how hes been since our last get together in New York 10 years ago.  Also got a surprise visit by LeadPoison the CS super nub!  :tongue: 

Just have to say I had a great time spending what little time I had over there reminiscing about the good old days of Fear, checking out HB's house, gun  and trying out a very tasty German beer.  Hey HB, you'll have to tell me the name of that beer cause I've already forgot. Anyways I had Mona take a picture of us 3 to post on her for you all to see.  Thanks again HB for inviting me over and showing me your crib...place looks great!

Image Link

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
Re: Texas meet up!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 10:33:16 PM »
That's cool you guys got to meet up again. Were the races good?

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 06:27:37 PM »
yeah they were good, except for the fact that my fav. rider crashed and went down, but hes ok.

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 10:27:53 PM »
yeah man...was good to have you roll through!  only if you had a few extra days...could've hit up some spots in austin, show you around town...always plenty to do man.  shit, was hoping to load up some bf3 and have you login to your account to see you rape some scrubs in person, but time flew when you were over.  and that german beer is the shit...mona's dad will be bringing more over...i'll send over the different types when he does.   

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 08:30:26 PM »
Whos who in that pic - From Left to Right? All these years and this would be the first time I saw your face/pic
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 08:44:38 PM »
Me, HB, LeadPoison

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 06:17:46 AM »
Hey HB, I will be coming to Texas again in 2018 for the races again.  I will hit you up!

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 07:58:13 PM »
If I wasn't so broke I'd come hang too.