Author Topic: New Patch  (Read 1164 times)

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
New Patch
« on: May 17, 2016, 03:39:05 PM »
and why Im done with it... BAD you've been off for some time and AndrasF your getting shafted if you go into the Dark Zone.
I found it boring as hell to grind for no damn reason... for what, another gold weapon that is useless against rogues and Bosses.

Why I'm done with it...
1) Rogues - why get punished for dying from them in the Dark Zone... you loose dz credits for something that is not in my control.
2) Repetitive gameplay that adds no value to grinding... getting phoenix credits is useless 2-3 on bosses and 10 for daily missions. I want more!!!! like 50-80 phoenix, but no...

They should of named the game... Tom Clancy's: The ROGUE

AndrasF I know you just got it, so more power to yeah!!! Its a decent game up until 100% base or 30 rank, but after that it gets old fast.

With the update comes this...

Players are now able to Hijack Extractions, meaning that once containers have been attached to the extraction rope a player may cut the rope and claim the items for themselves. Hijacking an extraction will result in a Rogue status.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-division/Updates_and_Patches
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»AF®

Re: New Patch
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 05:48:09 PM »
I never really wanted to play the multiplayer part of it.  Just going through the single player mode by myself and am enjoying the environment, plus I got it free from a friend for my birthday.  Wasn't really expecting much past sp anyways.  Once I beat it, im switching over to Doom.