Author Topic: Cake needs a team!  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Cakewalk

Cake needs a team!
« on: May 20, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
Sup its Cakewalk, formerly of team XpK. some of you may know me as Damaja from Fear, or Baconator With Extra Bacon on Fear 2. I play BFBC2 with Srix and mostly play recon. I'm currently rank 36ish.  I would like to join the famous ranks of TcS .  I don't work i can play at any time, got a 3.6ghz quad core with 4870's in crossfire.Holla.

Offline «TcS»Srix0n®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
Re: Cake needs a team!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 08:38:04 AM »
good to see you on the forums kid and im sure we'll all be on tonight

cakes a good dude...  most of us played a lot of games with him,
nasty bc2 player just like fear and always wants to play
i cant wait for some MAJOR pwnage
*holla* lmfao noob

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 05:36:17 PM »
what happaned in xpk?

Offline Cakewalk

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 06:09:59 PM »
I'v been carrying the torch so to speak for XpK since mid left 4 dead  1. When our clan leader Mastermind finally decided to get L4D he was at least a month behind everyone else. Not knowing the maps and running on a x800 gpu on a single core, I guess he got frustrated and turned his attention to  a newly bought PS3 for his son. Next thing you know hes AWOL, he wont post on the forums (or at least he doesn't on the PC side) he starts a new division for PS3 and XpK is alive and well on the PSN.

I personally don't like switching clans , I think  since unreal 2004 I'v only been in 3 clans. You guys are a tight knit group that have been around for a long time. I don't want to be abandoned for a console. If accepted into the ranks I plan on being here till TcS is no more or my performance is below par. (ahem.. Trauma,..cough..)  ;D

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 10:02:38 PM »
sad to hear that, well we have ppl all over 360 ps3 and pc, usually menace is on about every other night playing bad company 2, i will be on a lil more not that i just finished up school.  I might hop on to summer classes but not sure, at the moment my car is getting built up so thats taking some time from me lol. 

Stick around in TeamSpeak and hang out, we will go from there.  Invite ppls on your xfire, if you have not already. 8)