Author Topic: Meet the Titans  (Read 503 times)

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
Meet the Titans
« on: August 31, 2016, 12:41:00 PM »
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
Re: Meet the Titans
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 07:06:35 PM »
;D

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 01:13:49 PM »
Shark how is the game?  i heard it's good.  was looking into this or cod infinite for casual fun.

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 09:37:51 PM »
It's really good, but MP could suffer with it being released in between Battlefield and Call of Duty.  The gameplay is nice and tight like the first one. Titans are quite a bit weaker than in the first one, so that takes some getting use to. I just started the single player, so can't really comment on that.

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 08:08:29 AM »
Shark...

It started of good... then as the more I played the single player, I noticed something taking place... Its all about jumping jumping jumping jumping jumping and more jumping then some more JUMPING. Then I got to the place in the story where you can control time, this was adding more confusion to when to jump and not jump.

As far as the MP goes - for me its worse than the first one. The maps are small and claustrophobic.  They added a bunch of shit to add confusion to the map. I hate it. There is NO way to change the weapons on the Titans (the capability to swap a titan weapon to another titan would of been nice) but NO, you have to pick the titan that has the weapon you want. FAIL!!
Also there seems to be no sensation of weight of the titans like in the first one. They all move with the same speed.

They screwed this game up - it feels like a COD game = FAIL

With the failures adding up, I uninstalled it - I'm sticking with BF1!!

It's really good, but MP could suffer with it being released in between Battlefield and Call of Duty.  The gameplay is nice and tight like the first one. Titans are quite a bit weaker than in the first one, so that takes some getting use to. I just started the single player, so can't really comment on that.
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 09:10:23 AM »
Yeah, the titans being locked to specific guns was a horrible decision. And you're right, they don't really feel that much different from each other. and all seem to die in about the same amount of time. I personally like the map designs, but I have always liked close quarters more than open spaces. They do seem to want you to jump everywhere, that's for sure.

I wish they had released in march or something so the game had a better chance to survive, but I fear it is doomed. They picked a horrible release date, and changed a lot of core features that piss a lot of people off.  I can adjust to the game changes, but no players = no fun :(

I'll keep a steady rotation of Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, and Rocket League.

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 11:41:46 AM »
Shark...

It started of good... then as the more I played the single player, I noticed something taking place... Its all about jumping jumping jumping jumping jumping and more jumping then some more JUMPING. Then I got to the place in the story where you can control time, this was adding more confusion to when to jump and not jump.

have to agree with menace..i watched a youtube vid and the dude never touched the ground...kept jumping from ledge to ledge...wall to wall...made me think only if they implemented a jump and wall running cool down.

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 10:06:12 PM »
That's just the pace of the game. it's meant to be fast and jumpy. like quake and it's movement (obviously not as insane). If feels pretty slow when you are just walking around.

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 03:10:00 PM »
Titanfall  2  - might as well JUMP!!!

http://youtu.be/SwYN7mTi6HM
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE