Author Topic: New Member Request  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Sandhill

New Member Request
« on: February 23, 2009, 12:42:35 AM »

I have played F.E.A.R. 2 MP with a couple of you already.  I just got offline to apply. My character is Sandhill I know that I have played a few matches with <<TcS>>||BAD||. I like the name it suits. I am 28 yrs. old and usually run with a mature kin, clan, guild, on all of the online games that I have played. These have been mostly MMO's and more recently FPS as some of you may have already been able to tell.  I have put some time into FEAR 2 MP so I am slowly getting better. I am familiar with both ventrillo and Teamspeak and my id for xfire is xCh1efx and nickname just Ch1ef. This is also my in-game profile for LOTR:C which I have also put a decent amount of time in. I am a member of Lords of War in LOTR:C and host my own dedicated server there as well. Some of the other online games I have played include SWG (from release-epic failure), LOTRO, AoC, Tabula Rasa, Lineage, GuildWars, CoD and a few more im sure that i have forgotten.
   A bit of personal information about myself. I went to College @ Troy State University for Accounting and Virginia Tech for Computer Network Adminstration/Engineering. I have been around PC's all of my life so I am no stranger to them. If anyone ever has any technical issues feel free to ask and I will do what I can to help. My email address is 0.downtime@gmail.com.  I hope that your kin will decide to have me join. I stay pretty active especially on FEAR 2 lately and as I mentioned before I noticed a few of you online. It would be great to be in a squad that knows how to blow xxxx up! If you decide to let me join I will need your TS 2 or Vent Server info. As of right now my mic is not functioning but after I get a little time away from the game and other things I will have it back up and running in no time. Anyways nice to meet you and hope to see you on FEAR.

xfire= xCh1efx

FEAR 2=Sandhill

Steam= Sandhill

Offline «TcS»Zack®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
Re: New Member Request
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 06:51:46 AM »
Is this the same chief that played fear 1 with eA for a while?

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 05:37:04 PM »
Hey there, glad to see that you would like to join, I sent you a friend request on Xfire.  For Teamspeak info and other rules go here http://centralslayers.net/forum/index.php?topic=20.0 I hope to see you around :D

Offline Sandhill

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 10:20:03 AM »

Well I tried playing FEAR2 again now that they have added the new patch. I guess that poll on Monolith's website got their butts moving. The server population in unranked was pretty high last night glad to see that. Anyways I have not talked to you guys in a while so wussup? Also I did get your message jak but was away for a while. I did respond with that quote from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy not sure how long after you sent that message. I posted the poem that Vogon Jeltz says in the general section.  I also found out that there was actually an underlying meaning to what otherwise looked like pure gibberish. Check it out when you guys get the time its kinda funny. Wont be a total waste of time. Well I'm about to log in and play few rounds.