Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 1010 times)

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
What's up?
« on: October 12, 2017, 07:13:32 PM »
I was just sitting here wondering what is going on in everyone's life currently. Any news? good or bad. How much are you gaming lately? Family growing? Job loss/gain? Fucks given?

oh and I'm on discord most of the day if anyone ever wants to game and catch up.

https://discord.gg/0i9EwdBoBHlELkOe

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
Re: What's up?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 01:48:20 PM »
Shark, its same o here. Still working at Black and Veatch - busy with the ev Tesla charging station designs. As far as games go... I'm playing Farming Simulator 17, and The Hunter: Call of the Wild. As far as future games - I will probably get; Real Farm (another farm sim game), Wolfenstein II (already have it preordered), Pure Farming 2018 (yes another farm sim game), Far Cry 5, and Cryteks Hunt: Showdown (looks like a lot of fun). The Evil Within 2 (maybe for the ps4).

How are you doing?, I know the last time we chatted, you where getting ready to do an interview for a job - did you get it?

I do get on discord, from time to time, but we keep missing each other lol.

Any update on the status for the forum? change in design, etc? The future/plan of TcS?

STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 09:17:43 AM »
I got the contract I was going for. It pays well, so at least I'm not poor anymore and my kids get to eat. :)

I try to idle in the afk channel on Discord whenever I can. If you see me in there, shoot me a message.

I've finally started actively working on 'United Gamers League' or whatever I'll end up calling it. I also created a forum project.  I am going to have a simple forum in my own design finally. I don't know why, but I have always wanted to write a forum. It will be VERY simple at first, but I'll add stuff as I decide on new things. I'll then migrate all of this data over to our own forum and replace smf with my home rolled forum and watch it get hacked like crazy lol.

TcS will always be here. I never plan on disbanding or merging with another group.

I'll continue to grow old with TcS and let my kids take over when I retire haha

as far as games go...
I'm still playing Rocket League religiously. Destiny 2 is coming up, Epic, Bad and I are going to be playing.  I might get the Xbox One X around January or Feb of next year, once they have the bugs worked out. I need to get caught up on Halo.

Oh, I've been playing around with VR too. Elite Dangerous is awesome in VR.
I'm also in the planning stages of a new project I am going to be doing in VR which might be cool for other developers.

here are a few random screens from the current build...

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 08:45:39 PM »
Congrats on the Job!! Yeah money is always a good thing - feed those kids!!

Im not planing on going anywhere - TcS for me will be a long long time!

Im really liking the new forum layout!! - when it changes I think I will change my name again (think its going to be... greek/mythical in nature this time). By changing the forum that'll give me an excuse to change it (rebirth, so to say lol).

Will we need to set up new accounts / pw? I'm thinking we will?
When are you going to make it live?

Good to see ol Ep1c back in gaming again!!

Ive been wanting to get into VR - but dont know what direction to go - there are so many different ones don't know which is good/bad. I have eye glasses and the only one that looks like it will work is the Sony one for the PS4 / but I need one for the PC?

STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE