Author Topic: Is Bulletstorm the Worst Video Game in the World?  (Read 811 times)

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
Re: Is Bulletstorm the Worst Video Game in the World?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:44:36 AM »
I posted on my facebook page  :)

Dumb ass Fox News attacking video games again. When will everyone understand that that big ass "M" on the front of the box means "Mature".  So if you let your 9 year old, as fox news seems to believe is the only age that plays video games, then you are an idiot.  Would you let your 9 year old watch an adult movie?... of course not.  That would be insane.  Parents love to blame video games. In reality, kids see more violence and sex in the TV shows that their parents watch or they watch themselves. 

What ever happened to blaming rap music? Did america jump off that bandwagon cause that couldn't get that BS to stick either?

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:59 PM »
i did a speech on violant video games. pretty much said what you said shark but more detail lol

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 11:30:08 PM »
Video game publishers traditionally stay glib about the issue of violence. Microsoft, maker of the Xbox 360 console, declined to comment. Epic Games did not respond to requests, and the developer did not respond. Remi Sklar, the vice president of Public Relations at Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment, which makes numerous video games (though is unconnected to Bulletstorm), offered the following statement: “We don’t have a comment for that story.”

lol, pretty much a big cold shoulder to fox, they dont have anything else to bitch about....