Author Topic: p90X!  (Read 811 times)

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
p90X!
« on: February 09, 2011, 11:26:53 PM »
every muscle joke ends with p90X around work.  Anyone try it or look into it at all?

Offline «TcS»Bang_Bang®

• Global Moderator
Re: p90X!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
ive done it (for a few weeks) and know people who have done it for years now. and it does work like they say ( if you follow a good diet)
p90x is not some get fit quick scam like so many other things out there. the workouts last anywhere from 45min to 90min.

Main reason it works (diet aside) is the plateau effect they talk about, with the different workouts and how their arranged your body does not have a chance to get use to the routine before you change it up.

the one i used before came from thepiratebay
http://thepiratebay.org/search/p90x/0/7/0
you can also get the workout documents and meal plans

Offline «TcS»Ep1c®

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 08:03:57 AM »
P90X and Rushfit work really well. I have friends who do both and they love them and I see them getting results. Anyone who says it doesnt work just isnt putting in the hard work.

The workout I do incorporates exercises from multiple workout programs and is tailored to improve my Jiu Jitsu, muscle endurance, and tone versus bulking.

Offline «TcS»Zack®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »
P90x is great! I have tried it in the past....my problem was that I didnt incorporate the shakes and the recovery bars or whatever into the mix. Since I only had the bootleg DVD's I found myself trying to fight through imense pain since I never allowed for my body to recover.

I recommend Insanity as well. The Insanity workout is interval training that will have you pouring sweat and pounds in no time. I would use Insanity to get that stomach and endurance you want...and then use the P90x for muscle mass.

Insanity was indeed insane, but I felt and saw incredible results with it long before P90x