Author Topic: The Peanut Butter Sandwich diet  (Read 4884 times)

Offline «TcS»InfamousTBG®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
The Peanut Butter Sandwich diet
« on: February 10, 2011, 12:37:02 AM »
Created by InfamousTBG, this diet consist of peanut butter sandwiches with a glass of milk for every meal.

Primary use:  Building muscle mass for power lifting!  This isn't the sexy diet but it wS effect for me.
We stopped looking for monsters under our bed once we realized they were inside us.

Offline «TcS»Zack®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
Re: The Peanut Butter Sandwich diet
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 05:31:30 PM »
Pure protein!! WOOOO!!!!

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »
...and let's not forget that peanut butter also helps in preventing diabetes. :o

Offline «TcS»InfamousTBG®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »
did a little research on this and it actually resembles a ketogenic diet... "This high fat intake increases ketosis, a process that converts fat into ketone bodies and fatty acids that the body can use as a source of energy instead of glucose."

"The endomorph body type is solid and generally soft. Endomorphs gain fat very easily. Endo’s are usually of a shorter build with thick arms and legs. Muscles are strong, especially the upper legs. Endomorphs find they are naturally strong in leg exercises like the squat."

"Under normal conditions the endormorphic individual has a great deal of body fat, but he is not simply a fat person; if starved, he remains an endomorph, only thinner"  ----- NICE!

Endomorphic body types such as myself cant eat carbohydrates because the body immediately coverts it to fat,  So apparently, its better to eat higher protein and fat levels than carbhydrates which happens to be the peanut butter sandwich...

The texas mexican version is a bean/chicken/cheese tacos which i picked up on.

Sugar is also to be avoided.
We stopped looking for monsters under our bed once we realized they were inside us.