Author Topic: My thoughts  (Read 1865 times)

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
My thoughts
« on: October 24, 2012, 08:09:45 PM »
After some more time with the game (single player) its decent / ok... its not terrible but its not outstanding either. The graphics are good. Game play is a little cheesy. HB and AndrasF I would hold off on it until it comes down in price or BT it.

After playing the MP some more - it dawned on me that it plays like Counter Strike - the fast pace die fast gameplay. It is small quarters gameplay (which I hate). I can NOT stomach the way its set up. I will stick to BF3. I don't see myself getting much more into the MP at all. The slow mo cam kill is annoying!

I will finish the single player and that will probably be it for me on this game.

Single player Score 7/10
MP player Score 1/10

STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
Re: My thoughts
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 08:30:43 PM »
looks like a no buy for me.

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 08:56:56 PM »
thanks for the review!

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 11:21:46 PM »
yeah..reviews aren't looking good.  thanks menace for the review.  bf3 is so good though it would've been a luxury to have another great game but i can't complain that apparently it's not.  nothing like having bf3 as a crutch.

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 05:41:46 PM »
why isn't there any reviews on the major sites?  is the game so bad to where they paid off ign, gamespot etc...to delay their reviews so it doesn't affect sales?  talk about selling out!

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 08:58:14 AM »
Hes dead on in this review... couldn't of said it better. Even though he gave it 4... to me its a 7 for the single player. The graphics is the only thing going for this game which is a little sad because it could of been a lot better.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/27/medal-of-honor-warfighter-review
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »
Im on the last mission now... After playing through it... it has clone written all over it. A clone of the COD franchise... they used the same map ideas that resembled what was in COD 2 and some 3. Why is it that these programers have to think they have to be like others? I just don't get it?!? At one point I thought I was playing "need for speed". 2 car chases, one that seemed to last for 10 damn long minutes lol. It went on and on and on. lol

I know this game is competing with the COD, BF3 franchise but COME ON... BE ORIGINAL to stand out from these others.

This game could of been up there with them if they would of got the gun mechanics down. and the enemy AI.

Ive been a loyal fan of the franchise since "MOH Allied Assault" came out back in 2002. I know its not the best out there but you would think by now,  after 10 years, they would get the mechanics of a game down to where its polished... and not be a turd.

here is another review... a site that I read regularly. I like what he said about the driving (just what I thought too). The video on this review is funny. BE SURE TO WATCH IT you will see for yourself the absurdity!
http://kotaku.com/5954926/medal-of-honor-warfighter-the-kotaku-review

STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 10:20:57 PM »
The video on this review is funny. BE SURE TO WATCH IT you will see for yourself the absurdity!

LMAO.. the AI teammate killed the shit out that wall with his LMG.  Looks like another game with pointless AI partners.