Author Topic: Hi There Guys  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Girland

Hi There Guys
« on: February 21, 2007, 11:13:18 PM »
Hi Guys,
My name is Girland. I am in the -eX- clan, what used to be SR. I have played at times with some of you guys and I don't have to tell you how good you all are, you know it.

I am the kind of player who, when I enter a server, I will join a team that is losing the game, and my aim is to get them out of the hole, not just on my own, but to give them a push, a momentum that will make them go for it. I would like to associate myself with people that play for teamwork, honor, and above all respect for individuals.

I am 34, live in Dallas, TX, and Business Consulting is my profession (I Lead a Consulting Practice for North America for Accenture). I have played FEAR now for over 14 months and have loved every moment of it. It is just that my clan has recently started losing people who have gotten into other things, but I would like to keep my passion for this game on. If you guys are interested in casual gaming friendship, I would welcome it. My xfire is Girland. I am usually on in the weekends, since I don't get a lot of time in the weekdays (I travel around the nation all the time).

Cheers to all of you and hope to see some of you soon on some servers.
Regards,
Girland

Offline «TcS»Ep1c®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
Re: Hi There Guys
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 08:45:10 AM »
Hey Girland, feel free to hop on our Teamspeak so we can get to know you  ;D

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 09:35:10 AM »
yeah.. jump on this weekend sometime.  :)

Offline Girland

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 11:04:11 AM »
I sure will my friend :)
Regards,
Girland

Offline «TcS»InfamousTBG®

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 10:30:25 PM »
you sound like the mature type of guy, doesn't really matter about your skill level, get on ts sometime to chat
We stopped looking for monsters under our bed once we realized they were inside us.

Offline Girland

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 04:39:03 PM »
Guys,
Got on TS yesterday....got a "WARM" welcome from LeadPoison and Mack. Please let me know when you guys are up, so I do not surprise anyone there. No intention to create an awkward situation......
Cheers,
Girland