Author Topic: Problem  (Read 823 times)

Offline Princess

• Ezekiel11
  • Minecraft Moderator
Problem
« on: July 09, 2013, 07:59:34 PM »
I was exploring the world looking for horses, and cam across a BIG pile of stuff on the ground, several large chests worth. I then watched the players house slowly despawn into the normal land. I managed to save his gear, he'll thank me for that, but ive heard of this happening in the past. Peoples houses despawning, losing ALL their gear.

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
Re: Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 08:03:04 PM »
I was exploring the world looking for horses, and cam across a BIG pile of stuff on the ground, several large chests worth. I then watched the players house slowly despawn into the normal land. I managed to save his gear, he'll thank me for that, but ive heard of this happening in the past. Peoples houses despawning, losing ALL their gear.

It was probably a house that fell into ruins.. meaning the town was deleted after 30 days of none of their residents being online.  The area slowly reverts back to what it looked like before it was claimed as a town.

Offline Princess

• Ezekiel11
  • Minecraft Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 09:52:23 PM »
Well, he almost lost ALL of his gear, and the town still exists. It's called SpampVillage, the first P is correct.

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 12:11:11 PM »
Well, he almost lost ALL of his gear, and the town still exists. It's called SpampVillage, the first P is correct.

The same thing happens with residents.. if they are not on for a month (I think that is what I have it set to in the config), then their plot will be regenerated and they will be removed from the town.  This keeps towns smaller and not allow people to get tons of blocks when they only have a couple active residents.

Offline Princess

• Ezekiel11
  • Minecraft Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 02:02:57 PM »
so if he wasn't on for a month, do I get to keep his stuff? Can you check if vRevelationv was banned?

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 10:22:10 PM »
so if he wasn't on for a month, do I get to keep his stuff? Can you check if vRevelationv was banned?

just keep it.. I doubt he will miss it or may not even come back to the server.