Author Topic: B Team server down?  (Read 1035 times)

Offline jasonsdabomb

• Minecraft Player
B Team server down?
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:44:05 AM »
Soo, as i found out the server i got addicted to it, which is kind of normal.... anyways i was wondering why the recent restarts, its happening more often, and the server has been of since yesterday and its the only server i found that i actually like, so please put the server up!
~Jasonsdabomb

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
Re: B Team server down?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 01:20:56 PM »
Soo, as i found out the server i got addicted to it, which is kind of normal.... anyways i was wondering why the recent restarts, its happening more often, and the server has been of since yesterday and its the only server i found that i actually like, so please put the server up!
~Jasonsdabomb

There are some many bugs in the mod pack.  The server crashes at least 10 times a day.  Sometimes it will auto restart depending on the severity  of the crash.  Other times a person will have to physically start it back up. 

Sorry for all the down time.  I am looking in to the mods that are most likely the cause of the crashes and will be disabling them until they are fixed.

Offline LNeujahr

• Minecraft Player
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 12:17:38 PM »
I got on B-team to get my fix one afternoon, only to find that it's been whitelisted D: why god why?!
Lucas Neujahr

Offline Vap0r3on

• Minecraft Player
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 04:22:43 PM »
I saw the server slots to day and it said 0/40, so in that case i'm guessing shark jacked up the ram and other things, so its for the greater good.
-Vap0r3on

NEVER GIVE UP ON B-TEAM!

Offline LNeujahr

• Minecraft Player
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 11:07:01 PM »
Bteam is really really buggy, so I've come to terms with server lag and downtime. It remains one of my favorite mod packs, but it needs some bug improvements if I am to ever enjoy multiplayer bteam :<
Lucas Neujahr