Author Topic: AN94  (Read 506 times)

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
AN94
« on: May 24, 2015, 02:13:11 PM »
Arrives May 26th.  Unfortunately, it doesn't feel or sound like the bf3 version from what i played in CTE.  then again, none of the weapons in 4 feel like weapons from 3. 

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
Re: AN94
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 12:40:07 PM »
I am ready and will see how it is but I don't have high hopes in it feeling like the one in bf3. 

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 05:39:56 PM »
it's not so bad actually and proving to be a beast in bf4.  it seems you can actually spam the burst mode faster than bf3.  you may need to give this a good week or two andras.  not only to adapt to bf4 but the gun.  i had some pretty damn good rounds with it.  the headshot bonus is brutal.  i was dropping ppl quick.

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 05:54:32 PM »
yeah I guess i'm going to need to give it more time because the few games I did play, I got more pissed off. Not just the guns but the whole game just feels so different from bf3.  At this point im not liking it that much.

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 09:19:31 AM »
I like it. I was playing with the AR160, but switched to the AN94 for a couple rounds. I can see it is going ot be a much better gun one I get a few attachments. I just need a heavy barrel and red dot for it. We should all squad up and rampage!

The rate of fire is a bit slow for me at 600. I really like the AR160's 700 rate of fire. They both do the same damage, but the accuracy on the AR160 is shit compared to the AN94.  I'll probably be switching between these two guns most of the time, depending on the map.

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 02:14:36 PM »
actually recorded some semi-crappy footage because believe it or not...i'm getting accused of macros plus fools just want some proof.  from one game to the next...crying remains the same.  i'm posting this because i have faith in you andras.  this server has become my bf3 equivalent...metro 1000+ ticket server we used to play all the damn time.  feels like rinse and repeat with bf4 and map...aka bf3/metro.  now it's lockers.  results seem to be the same...150+ kills raping noobs left and right.  i don't 3.4 scope in bf4 because it seems less effective, although i may go back to see with all the improvement made.  sadly,  if the game was launched in this state...game would've done so much better.  anyway, enjoy the footage or don't...nothing special...but did it to shut a few up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a25vqtnq9hY

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 04:50:19 PM »
Sweet video, almost makes me want to reinstall bf4 and play but then I remember how pissed off that game makes me.