Author Topic: Single Player  (Read 989 times)

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
Single Player
« on: September 28, 2016, 12:44:44 PM »
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»AF®

Re: Single Player
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 07:47:02 PM »
Looks like I should stick to Single Player mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1YDaSw8gDM

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 01:44:12 AM »
lol

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 11:17:06 AM »
That is pretty funny...
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 12:45:29 AM »
prrrrreeettttyyyy much....SPOT ON!

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 11:18:31 AM »
andras did you get it?  i picked up on cdkeys for 44 bucks...don't need all that other crap you get for 80 deluxe edition.  it's visually stunning and runs well.  it has a different feel due to weapons...but you catch on eventually.  pigeons might be my favorite mode right now...no tank bullshit.

Offline «TcS»AF®

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 11:24:17 AM »
No I have not how does the game feel hopefully not like Battlefield 4 where it felt floaty and too much net lag.

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 04:13:55 PM »
they cleaned bf4 up a lot and you'll shoot me for saying this might be just as good net wise if not better than bf3 in it's current state.  i felt the same as you as i forced myself to play bf4 but quickly adjusted without actually making the effort.  i'm still getting a feel for bf1...not sure if it's the gun mechanics or if net or lag is the cause then again i'm taking 100 yd shots with the autos or using my usual bf3/bf4 gamestyle thinking it should carry over.  i realize the autos of ww1 would be shitty from distance so not sure if dice intended for this.  anyway...doesn't feel like i'm regretting the 44 bucks yet.  is fun. 

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 09:39:44 PM »
I like it a lot too. The weapons take some getting use to though.

I still think my auto will shoot faster and I jump out in front of 2 enemies thinking I'll be able to drop them.

I always play medic in BF. Always have. This game is ruining the class for me. Mostly it's the players. They will quick death or whatever to get to the spawn screen faster. But it's not like you can spawn faster, you just have to sit in the menu. So I'm running to revive a guy (It shows how close a fucking medic is "2m" and they still quit out.. REEEEEKEKKKK) They play like it's cod or something. The large med box is glitchy as fuck. it just fails so damn often so everyone uses the small med packs it seems. The revive needle is tough sometimes. You have to get right up on them and it still misses a lot. Which I guess makes sense cause it is a needle, but hate it just the same. I loved in BF4 how I found the sweet spot to revive from ~5 meters away most of the time. the range on the paddles were insane if I timed it just right.

Anti tank frags kinda suck.
smoke is worthless
standard knives are weak as shit.
shotguns are still OP as fuck. one shot kills from a very long distance.

Netcode seems to be a lot better than when BF4 launched. They are probably using the same code that is currently in BF4. I've only been killed around a corner a few times.

I hear planes fly a lot better. I'm not a plane guy

Tanks feel good though!

Offline «TcS»Menace2U®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 12:44:29 PM »
Overall I will have to give this game a 10/10.

The graphics are amazing (the map 'MONTE GRAPPA' with the mountains and the valley is remarkable).
AMIENS is fun and intense.
http://www.pbsgameteam.com/all-maps-and-modes-confirmed-for-bf1/

Yes, this game is more polished than previous BF games.

Yeah Shark I'm trying to find what I like in the weapons (some I don't care for...i.e. the sub-machine guns). Yes I like the shotgun because its about the only gun that can take down an opponent at close range, the sub-machine guns are some what garbage at close range (enemy is somewhat of a bullet sponge) (my problem is I like to look down the iron sites no matter what range I'm at - my bad).  ;)  The rifles are where its at.

The thing that ticks me off the most, is the snipers - lol

The tanks can get annoying but can be dealt with promptly.
If I hit the tank with the tank grenade just right, it will take the tank out. The tank mines are good too.

Overall, I'm pleased with this game more than with all of the previous BF games. DICE seems to be getting better with their releases.

NO MORE COD for me - I'm done with that franchise.  ;D
STEAM PROFILE
GAMER FOR LIFE

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 06:04:34 PM »
Overall I will have to give this game a 10/10.

The graphics are amazing (the map 'MONTE GRAPPA' with the mountains and the valley is remarkable).
AMIENS is fun and intense.
http://www.pbsgameteam.com/all-maps-and-modes-confirmed-for-bf1/

Yes, this game is more polished than previous BF games.

Yeah Shark I'm trying to find what I like in the weapons (some I don't care for...i.e. the sub-machine guns). Yes I like the shotgun because its about the only gun that can take down an opponent at close range, the sub-machine guns are some what garbage at close range (enemy is somewhat of a bullet sponge) (my problem is I like to look down the iron sites no matter what range I'm at - my bad).  ;)  The rifles are where its at.

The thing that ticks me off the most, is the snipers - lol

The tanks can get annoying but can be dealt with promptly.
If I hit the tank with the tank grenade just right, it will take the tank out. The tank mines are good too.

Overall, I'm pleased with this game more than with all of the previous BF games. DICE seems to be getting better with their releases.

NO MORE COD for me - I'm done with that franchise.  ;D

menace i'm actually considering the new cod...advanced warfare looked great and silky smooth.  i thought about infinite warfare for casual fun.  i'll agree though...the game is absolutely visually stunning...argonne forest...

Offline «TcS»HB®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2016, 01:30:40 AM »
actually andras...i wouldn't fault you if you waited till the game was 9.99 or free.  it's feeling pretty generic to me and isn't as good as bf3 or bf4.  it pretty much does play out like the youtube vid...die by tank, flamethrower or chaingun heavy or sniper...or suffocate on gas...rinse and repeat.  the model 10-a shotgun is so ridiculously overpowered it's all ppl use in domination or tdm.  or just hipfire the mp18 or automatico...no ads requiried aka battlefront skinned.  oh and regarding the floaty aim mechanics you hate...this one is worse than bf3 and bf4.  i'm sorry but aside from the pretty(visuals)makeup to lure you in...feels like i'm dating a dirty ass chain smoking hooker with a coke habit, boyfriend and 3 kids from 3 different men she has yet to tell me about with this game.   

Offline «TcS»AF®

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 07:12:27 PM »
Interesting....I guess I may just play the SP and be done with it.  May wait a few months till they get it patched before getting it for MP.  Thanks for the opinion guys,  but I think Ill play it safe and wait a bit longer.  Im like balls deep in fallout 4 right now and its pretty damn fun.