Author Topic: The Wii - FTW ?  (Read 1814 times)

Offline F-5

The Wii - FTW ?
« on: March 15, 2007, 01:56:04 PM »
Although a lot of people think this system is totally bonkers, it's actually pretty addictive.  My wife and I enjoy playing Wii sports, the bowling and boxing can get pretty addictive.  The only catch here - friends of mine have actually thrown their shoulders out playing games on the Wii.  I have to stop personally after playing for an extended period of times, the sports titles will wear your arm out bad.  Anyone here have the Wii ?

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
Re: The Wii - FTW ?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
I seriously was thinking of buying a wii just to have fun :P

Offline «TcS»Shark®

• TcS Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 04:57:46 PM »
yeah.. i want one too, but I jsut bought a 360.. so it will be a while.  maybe next year.. or when I win the lottery  :)

Offline «TcS»InfamousTBG®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 05:14:59 PM »
and whats wrong with throwing your arm out?(not directed towards you) people need to exercise somehow these days.
We stopped looking for monsters under our bed once we realized they were inside us.

Offline JetT™

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 11:36:31 PM »
I dont own nor want one either. I think its the stupidest thing in console gaming,absurd to say the least. :-\

Offline F-5

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 08:54:09 AM »
A lot of people think its stupid, I thought the concept was absurd at first until I actually played it.  Played Wii bowling at the wife's brothers house, ended up buying the Wii the next day.  It's actually very addictive, once you start playing it.  Zelda is a great game as well, nothing beats sword fighting with the Wii remote  8)

Offline JetT™

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 09:56:10 AM »
Hey dude,ill give you the benefit of the doubt,but still,i dont know.Hell,i gotta try it first :P

Offline «TcS»Larzuk®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 07:35:46 PM »
i would rather play the zelda game on the gamecube like its meant for.

Offline Citröen

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 09:27:53 PM »
The Wii is awesome.  I have never been a nintendo fan but I love my Wii!  Wii sports is actually good for a little bundled game and Zelda is well worth the money.  I am like ~28 hours into it and not close to the end.  What other game can you put that much time into on SP?  Even my g/f likes the games.  Just got Sonic and it's pretty good too.  Have only played like 30 minutes but it has potential.  The only thing I don't like about the games is that most of them are quite easy.  I haven't played a game that was a real challenge but they are all entertaining.  You should give it a shot.