Author Topic: Going no where fast  (Read 1407 times)

Offline «TcS»Zack®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
Going no where fast
« on: December 21, 2007, 12:14:46 AM »
Well... We cant seem to all be on and play togeather...so this COD4 thing is going no where. We cant make a good name for TcS if no one plays it and strats it. EVERY game we get our asses whooped on..and its getting old and very unsatisfying to play this game anymore. I shure hope to see more ppl on after christmas, or i dont think we can be the great team in this game, like we were in fear. Plz post if and when u will be gettin this game, aand IF you plan on putting time into it. Ty

Offline «TcS»Zack®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
Re: Going no where fast
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 12:17:32 AM »
I will try to make some strats for maps.. but im gonna need some help

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 12:47:15 AM »
getting game for christmas but going to put little time in it.  Zack get your team together get a schedule set before anything.

Offline «TcS» waxmaster J

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 02:50:09 PM »
maaaan i was just talking about his yesterday w/ bakun.  dont get discouraged if you are getting pwned @ 1st.  most of these clans playing are cod2 vets.  alo of them moved over from other large scale shooters (as in having open large environments) like bf2.  Most of us haven't played games with the pacing of cod4 full time.  its gonna be a while til we can start running the show, but until then we gotta keep are heads up and push on.  i'm playing it every day on ps3 working out the gameplay and getting down the pace.  we just gotta stay up and keep learning.  many of us are gonna be "learning to walk again" here.  sure we can move our legs, but our balance is a lil questionable.

p.s. sorry if my typing was a little shakey, im typing this all from my phone

Offline «TcS»Ep1c®

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 03:27:06 PM »
You cant compare this to FEAR, look how long it took us to get a really good line up in that game. Takes time, most of the teams we played have been playing together for ages, this is a new lineup. This is going to take some time and work to get people on and practicing. I will not be on as much as others but I will be on when I can. Trying to manage a team is not easy work dude, which is why i wont do it anymore, i just want to enjoy the game. Just give everyone time to feel each other out, start pulling whoever is on into a sever and go over scenarios and strats with them, focus on giving each person something to do, and in scrims just practice doing your assigned job. It will come together over time, but its not something that's just going to fall into place overnight.

Offline «TcS»||BAD||®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 03:43:58 PM »
exactly.  Thats why epic and I are here.  Help you guys out in any way possible.  Hell even HB knows whats up in making teams.  Just get used to everyone's playing skills and get a schedule down with practice times.  Then move on from there.

Offline «TcS»Zack®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 06:04:07 PM »
Sry guys im just new to the whole "scheduling, line-up, and strat" thing. Ive never had to think on my own before  :-\. I'll learn as i go, i just gotta get the jitters out.  8)

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 11:36:36 AM »
I just got cod4 today, Should be on later tonight.  I want to play through the sp first before doing mp. 

Offline «TcS»Bang_Bang®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 09:07:57 PM »
Hell i dont care if i ever play through the singleplayer.

Offline «TcS»AF®

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 01:36:07 AM »
OMFG the sniper mission in SP!  ;D

Offline JetT™

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »
When you play a game,you dont have to be so freakin competitive all the time,its fun to play as we wish and not the way thousands decide how you will play.

The SP in this game is fun as hell. :)

Offline «TcS»Bang_Bang®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 11:43:01 AM »
But i have more fun in multiplayer.  ;D

Offline «TcS»ThePoomz

• «TcS» MemberGroup
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 12:44:05 PM »
It's too bad you guys don't play this on 360. I'm usually finishing in first place every game with ratios like 20-7, 30-5 etc.

Offline «TcS»Bang_Bang®

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 01:09:24 PM »
nice poomz  ;D

question: does it let you play with mouse and keyboard?